Hey, hi hello! I’m thrilled that you’ve landed in my little corner of the internet-verse. I’m totally obsessed with the work I get to do every day in my creative studio — and I’d love to help make your biz journey a little more colorful and a whole lot more fun.
As a brand designer, I’ll tell you first that we don’t build brands in Canva… but we do build content + supporting collateral for our businesses there!
Canva sometimes gets a bad rep from designers…
It’s not that the platform is bad, it’s actually quite robust for being a web-based design program. It’s that as brand designers + strategists we know that building our brands in Canva, just isn’t the smart thing to do because:
– Everything in Canva is available to ALL users, so elements and templates aren’t exclusive to you
– Meaning you can’t trademark anything in Canva
– And it lacks strategy (which helps big time when building a brand)
BUT Canva is a great platform that I use to help empower my clients to continue designing for their brand
Hiring a brand designer or strategist first is ALWAYS a good idea:
– They help you nail your visual branding (with custom work that isn’t available to 4 million people)
– It saves you time + money while you stay in your zone of genius and don’t keep spinning your wheels with “trying to figure out branding”
– First impressions are important + your visuals shouldn’t be overlooked
– Having a brand builds trust + confidence in your business for you AND also your audience
Once you have the foundation of a brand built for you, jumping into Canva is even 20x easier!
A designer is able to provide you with on-brand templates, you can update your brand kit with your logos, fonts + colors– all without the complexities of using a professional design program (because why the heck do you need to learn another skill?)
Terms and Conditions